Sunday, April 25, 2010

What's New...

I missed Good News Minute, I spent too much time this morning going over my talk for the millionth time! So if I leave something out I am so sorry! Carma had a bunch of her family come and visit, she was very excited about that! It is always nice to have company! Laura Hughes is about 5 weeks away from delivering, Am I the only one that thinks that is completely unfair?? She just barely announced!!!! Can't wait to have another little Hughes baby in our ward, we just love 'em! Stacey Gardner gave a great Lesson about controlling our tempers and not acting out in anger, what a GREAT Lesson we all need to work on! Since I was late, I didn't get a chance to make sure someone announced our RS & YW mini class any where so lets get talking about it and plan on coming the night of May 5th at 7:00 p.m. I also left the sign up sheet in RS for Supplies and Treats so look for them! I brought in a little baggy with what you need to bring so take a look at that also! I will do better next week, now that I have this LONG week behind me! Thanks Ladies for all your support!

1 comment:

  1. Randi, you do a great job letting the sisters that miss Relief Society know what they missed! The mini class looks like fun....I hope that I will be here for it...I may be in AZ or NM. :)

    ReplyDelete

Followers