Thursday, March 25, 2010

Success!!!

WOW!! What a great night! Our RS Birthday Party was a HIT! I want to thank everyone that came to support us! Thanks! Our speakers were wonderful! Fawn is a down to earth, hilarious Woman that can so easily put things in to perspective and be so entertaining at the same time! She talked about how important it is to look up and be positive, be a "cup half full" kind of person. Stay on top of the pile! She did perfect! Thanks Fawn! Karen gave such a touching message about spiritual strength, if you didn't feed off of her strong spirit you were not in the room! What an amazing Woman we can all look up to and use as an example when things get hard! She reminded us that our trials are given to us to make us become more Christ like. Our trials are to make us stronger, and there is something to learn from each of our individual trials. I am so grateful she was willing to share her inspirational words! Thanks Karen! Rycci and her girls were great! What a talent they have! What they do is truly harder than it looks! Thank You for coming and entertaining us, you added so much to our program!

I hope everyone that was there enjoyed the night and took something home with you that will help you be a "10 cow Woman," I know I did! I hope I get better as time goes by, I get up in front of people and can't remember anything! Note to self: WRITE NOTES!! I can't even remember what I said after I have sat down! I was not going to forget to thank all my help, and of course I did, I had to be reminded, then I was really flustered!! Stacie did an amazing job on our food, you would have thought she had done it a million times! Thanks Stacie, it turned out perfect, I know everyone enjoyed the food! Judy spent countless hours planning our Decor, she is such a talented soul! Thanks Judy for always going above and beyond your call! I didn't wash a SINGLE DISH!! Shari, Cindy, Marilyn, Deb, Amy, Stacie, Thanks for all your help in the Kitchen and anyone I failed to notice helping back there! I feel like I am forgetting people once again! I promise I am going to get better at this! For those of you that couldn't come we hope to see you next time!

2 comments:

  1. Yes, it was a very great evening, one that I enjoyed so much! Thank you to all of you that planned such a fun evening so I could get out of the house for a couple of hours. Thanks Randi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I appreciate all the work you have done to plan such a fun and entertaining evening. I had such a great time!
    How are we going to encourage the RS women to start reading your blog? I think that this is something that will really help us to stay informed about activities and also about each other.

    ReplyDelete

Followers