Sunday, May 9, 2010

What's New...

Hope you all had a WONDERFUL Mother's Day!! We had a full Good News minute! I hope I don't leave anything out, I was in Nursery for a while until I could convince Kirby he wanted to be there!! Gaylene got a wake up call from Justin this morning wishing her a Happy Mother's Day, He wanted to be the first and I'm sure he won!! She (hopefully) has heard from Jordan by now, we are so glad Missionaries get to call home on Mother's Day!! Tanner Laub got his Mission call, he is going to Ecuador!!! I am so excited for Tanner and so NERVOUS for Leah Jane, that is a LONG ways from home, Good Luck Tanner and Congratulations!! Mary Sanger will be a permanent member in our Ward, she is staying in Lund for good, we are thrilled to have her!! Christy is putting on a Quilt for Clint and Jamie, it will be set up at her house and she would LOVE any help with it!! Marsha had her 10th grand baby and Deb Fitz had her 7th grand baby, congrats to those two Grandmas!! The spotlight this month was on Christy Tullis, not Shari Reber. I'm sure I was not the only one that was confused, we wanted to clear that up and apologize for the mix up!! Cindy is looking for ANY old pictures of the old Church or Sunday School Buildings, if you have any or know anyone that has any PLEASE contact Cindy Cluett, Thanks!!
What a great Sacrament! Fawn's family did such a great job expressing their love and appreciation for her, I'm sure she was very pleased!! Thanks for a wonderful Sacrament Meeting Hulet Family, you all did great!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers