Monday, May 24, 2010

What's New...

I will admit to being a slacker this week, my kids woke up Sunday morning really missing their Dad so we took off for the day to a warmer climate to have some much needed Family time! I did call Marilyn and she said that announcements were pretty quiet and the only good news minute there was was Shirley Richardson got a vehicle running! We are excited for her. Marilyn also said Marsha gave an EXCELLENT lesson!! Her lesson came from Elder Hollands talk about not giving into temptation, sounds like for those of us that missed out better go and read his talk! It sounds like we no longer have Janitors coming into our Building each week, it is going to up to us as Ward members to take care of our Building. I know from the time I have spent cleaning the Church, it was already a big job, so we are really going to have to step up and make this work! If everyone is willing to help it will lighten everyone's load!! One little bit of news that I thought I would share, Jamie's Bridal Shower was on Saturday! She is Marrying Clint Gardner and will be living here in NewCastle, what a cute girl she is, we are so excited for them! The shower was a ton of fun and she had a great turn out! Thanks to all of you that came to support Jamie!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers