Sunday, May 16, 2010

What's New...

Good News Minute was great as usual today, Sharla (Platt) went to Regional track in Idaho and took 2 - 1st places and 1 - 3rd place!! She is defiantly NewCastle's one and only track star!! Way to go Sharla! Lynn Lindsey has two grand kids graduating from HS this year, and Deb Fitz just got back from visiting Rye and Portia and their sweet new addition in NM! Fun stuff Ladies, thanks for sharing! Bea gave a much needed lesson on the importance of scriptures. How many of us take the time to read our scriptures each day? I know I need to do better at my personal reading and studying. My kids love to read the Illustrated Stories, I am good at that, but I do not read my scriptures like I should, we all need to make it an important part in our daily routines!! Thanks Bea for a wonderful lesson!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers