Sunday, June 20, 2010

All Good Things Must Come to an End.....

For those of you that missed a GREAT Sacrament Meeting, there was a Ton of changes in our Ward. I couldn't write fast enough so I am not even going to try and list all the releases, but want to give out a HUGE THANKS to those of you that served! If I make any mistakes on the new Callings PLEASE forgive me!! It didn't help that I was crying all the while I was sustaining all the new calls and trying to write neat enough to read it later, so here goes nothing. First of all they released me as RS Meeting Coordinator, (I have serious issues with this) and I have been called to serve as the Primary President, my 1st counselor is Jessica Dupass, 2nd counselor is Christy Tullis, and our Secretary is Jamie Gardner! I have to say I am way nervous about this, but at the same time, I'm way excited to be serving with these great Women, and SO Grateful they excepted their callings! By the way, did I hear "GASPS" when they called my name as President!! My thoughts EXACTLY!!! I hope the Good Lord knows what he's doing! Ok moving on, our Sunday School Presidency was reorganized, Jim Christiansen is President, Bill Hall 1st counselor, Josh Dupass 2nd counselor, and Wade Platt remains as Secretary. The Young Mens Presidency was reorganized also, Kyle Christensen is President, Crea Christensen 1st counselor, Bill Steele 2nd counselor, and Todd Tullis as the Secretary. Here is another place I couldn't write fast enough and I was still bawling so I hope I get these right! They put David Bosshardt in as Assistant Secretary, Jason Pauly in as Assistant Preist Advisor, Raymond Tullis in as Assistant Deacon Advisor, and Ryan Christensen in as Assistant Teacher. Congratulations to all of you and your new callings, and if you feel like I do, you need a big GOOD LUCK as well!

I have been sick ever since Bishop called me into his office a week and a half ago. I really enjoyed my short lived calling as RS Meeting Coordinator! When the Lord figures I have done enough damage in Primary, I speak that calling back "NO BATTLE!" (that's a "Twiner" term) I have to say the most important thing I will take away from this is the Love that I have gained for RS and RS Meeting! Once you have been on this end of it and see all the thought, time, effort, talent, and preparation that goes into a RS Meeting, I can't imagine staying home! Not to mention what you hear and feel while you're there! Thanks to everyone that helped me, we truly have some AMAZING Sisters in our Ward!

1 comment:

  1. Randi, I am so excited for you! I think you are so amazing and you are going to LOVE it. I am going to miss those kids soooooooo much. You will have NO problems at all! Thanks for all you have done in RS (I loved all your meetings) and for always being so positive and happy! Good luck girl! Oh, I love this blog- now you can add Primary in too!

    ReplyDelete

Followers