Friday, June 25, 2010

A Few Random Things...

First I'm going to rant because now that I'm not in charge anymore I CAN!! :) We, as in the Younger Sisters in our Ward, have got to start getting ourselves to RS Meeting! I have said it before, I was not a regular RS goer, in fact I never went until I was asked to assist Leah Jane. I know as well as anyone how hard it is to drag yourself to one more thing, but RS is the one thing that feeds your soul and gives you the spiritual boost you need! I know I don't feel refreshed or uplifted after I have drug myself to one more thing in my already busy life, but RS Meeting is the exception! If I can make it, ANYONE can make it! Let's use last night as an example, Warren was leaving for California, Kylan and Kylee were out doing chores and in the time I ran to go get my Babysitter, Warren had met up with the kids some how and VANISHED!! He didn't have his phone with him, I had no idea where they had gone, Kirby knew what was up and that I was leaving and was having NONE of it! So I had a screaming baby, two lost kids, and a Husband that I couldn't find and was not going to be able to say goodbye to and left my house feeling like I was scattered in a million different directions! I won't even go into what the last few weeks have been like not to mention the last few days! Warren is rarely home to keep the kids, and when he is home, the last thing I want to do is leave when I don't see him very much as it is, but I am ALWAYS so glad I worked it into my schedule and made it a priority, it is where we SHOULD be! Stop making excuses and get to RS Meeting!!

The other thing is THIS BLOG!! What will happen to it? One idea that I had was we could turn it into a "Ward" blog where all the Presidencies could post about whatever they wanted to.... I guess we'll have to see who will be the new RS Coordinator and if she wants to keep the blog going, I hope someone will, now that I'll be out of the Loop I want somewhere to go to stay informed of all that is going on!! :)

1 comment:

  1. Randi, I want to tell you what a great job you have done in RS. And thanks for the plug you put in for all who have a hard time making it to the meetings. I have used many excuses myself, and appreciate you making sacrifices to fill your calling.
    You will be an awsome Primary President. :)

    ReplyDelete

Followers