Friday, June 25, 2010

Visiting Teaching Conference 2010 Cont.

Ok, the next time you hear "Marsha Reaves is in charge of the food," you better sit up and pay attention because you WILL want to be there! What a Talented Lady! I want to THANK her for putting so much time and talent into our meal! Everything was so well done and not to mention DELICIOUS!!!! Let me just show you some pics....



If I could only describe this cheese ball to you! Marsha put one of these on each table, it was not only the Yummiest thing I have ever tasted, they were SO PRETTY!! It's a good thing I had to keep standing up during the program or I could have sat there and eaten the whole thing!! WOW!!



Then there were these little pieces of heaven! Marsha called these a cream puff, all I know is that they were SO TASTY! They were little Chicken Sandwiches unlike any I have ever tasted, and by far the best I have ever had! I NEED this recipe!!!



The food was almost to pretty to eat.... the key word here is almost!



For Dessert we she did a fruit salad and we had this amazingly moist pound cake with a fruit topping and home made cream to go on top! Marsha made absolutely EVERYTHING by hand! There was no "Cool Whip" here ladies, she went above and beyond her call of duty! Oh, and of course sliced almonds to top it all off!



I want to again THANK all of those that helped with everything! We have some AMAZINGLY Talented Sisters that make our Ward GREAT!! Thanks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers